Dell’s Inspiron XPS 15 Touch Screen is one of the most impressive hardware devices you can use in your business. It has a beautiful, high-resolution display that is perfect for creating stunning visuals or working on complex documents. But how can you get the most out of this powerful tool? In this article, we will discuss some tips on how to get the most out of your Dell Inspiron XPS 15 Touch Screen. From maximizing its potential to using it to its full potential, read on to learn everything you need to know about this amazing device.
How to use the touchscreen
The touch screen on your xps is a great way to interact with your computer. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of it:
1. Use multi-finger gestures. You can swipe and pinch to zoom in and out, or use multi-finger gestures to select text or images.
2. Use the zoom feature. Press and hold the Zoom button while you drag your finger across the screen. The closer you are to the edge of the display, the more magnification you’ll get.
3. Change focus quickly by using two fingers. When you want to change focus from one part of the screen to another, use two fingers and spread them apart—the cursor will change from a crosshair to an arrow that points at what you want to focus on.
4. Use Microsoft Edge as your default browser. Microsoft Edge has a lot of features built-in, including support for touch screens, which makes it easier and faster to navigate your web browsing experience.
How to access your files
There are a few ways to access your files on an xps touch screen. One way is to use Windows 8 File Explorer. To open it, swipe in from the right side of the screen and then click on “File Explorer.”
Another way to access your files is to use the Files app. To open it, swipe in from the left side of the screen and then click on “Files.”
If you want to view all of your files at once, you can use the File History feature. To do this, open File Explorer and go to the “History” tab. Then select a date range and scroll through the files.
How to use the camera
As a multimedia powerhouse, the Dell XPS Touch Screen is perfect for capturing photos and videos. But with its large touchscreen display, it can be tricky to master all of its features. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get the most out of your camera with the Dell XPS Touch Screen.
First, make sure you have downloaded the Dell cameras app from the App Store or Google Play store. This app allows you to take photos and videos with great accuracy and control.
To take a photo:
1) Open the camera app and select “Photo” from the main menu.
2) Tap on the camera button in the bottom left corner of the screen to open up your photo editor.
3) To take a selfie, press and hold down on your phone’s front-facing camera button until the blue light starts blinking. Then release to take your selfie!
4) To take a picture of something else, position your phone so that it’s in focus and tap on “photo.” You can also use the touch screen to adjust settings like brightness and contrast before taking a picture.
5) Once you’ve taken your photo or video, tap on “save” in the bottom right corner of your screen to save it to either your gallery or Camera Roll.
How to use the internet
If you’re like most people, you’re probably using your computer for work, email and web browsing. But there are other activities that can be done on a computer, too – like writing a paper or filling out a form.
One way to get the most out of your xps touch screen is to learn how to use the internet. There are many different ways to do this, so it’s best to start by learning the basics.
To open up Internet Explorer, click on the “Start” button and type “Internet Explorer” into the search box. When Internet Explorer comes up, click on it to open it.
In the toolbar at the top of the window, click on “Tools”. This will open up a menu of options. Click on “Internet Options”.
On the “General” tab of Internet Options, under “Advanced”, make sure that “Enable Classic Theme Restorer” is checked. This will restore some of the features from older versions of Internet Explorer that many people prefer.
Next, under “Content”, make sure that “Enable Content Blockers” is unchecked. This will allow you to see all websites without having to disable adblocking software or whitelist certain websites. If you want to block certain types of ads, such as banner ads or pop-ups, you can do this under “Advertising”. Note: If you want to block all ads (including video ads), you’ll need to turn off both ”
How to use Cortana
Cortana on the xps touchscreen is a digital assistant that can help you with tasks such as setting reminders, turning off alarms, and finding nearby restaurants. Here are some tips for using Cortana:
To open Cortana, press Windows key + C. To launch a task, such as turning off an alarm, press Windows key + T. To find nearby restaurants, type “restaurants” into the search bar and press Enter.
Even if you’re not a tech guru, there are plenty of ways to make the most of your xps 15 touch screen. Here are a few tips to help get the most out of your device: 1) Keep everything organized with folders and shelves – use different parts of the screen for different tasks, so every element of your computer is easily accessible. This also keeps things tidy and prevents clutter from taking over your workspace. 2) Get creative with shortcuts – add custom keybindings to favorite applications or websites, so you can access them quickly and without having to open up a new window/tab. This will save you time and hassle when it comes to multitasking. 3) Use touchscreen gestures – instead of clicking on links or scrolling through pages with mouse and keyboard, try using swipe-based movements instead. This way, you can control everything directly from your fingertips – no more reaching for that remote!